Caroline Salcedo, CCHP
Corporate Housing Consultant
Caroline has grown up in the REALTOR® family so it is not a surprise she has received her salesman license and joins the team at Apartment & Relocation Center. Her decision to join the Corporate Housing team as a Corporate Housing Consultant came very easy.
She is an honors graduate of The University of Texas with a major in Communication Studies and a concentration in Business Foundations.
While in college she interned with the Texas Association of REALTORS(R) where she helped update members on educational policies and procedures and assisted with creating brochures for marketing the publicity of the association. In addition, Caroline had an internship for a U. S. Member of Congress where she assisted in constituent relations.
Upon graduation she worked with a business specializing in teacher certification. She also served as a liaison from the company to several educational organizations.
She recently began volunteering for Habitat for Humanity which again piqued her interest in real estate and community involvement. She has outstanding listening and public speaking skills, and is very
Education and Licenses
- University of Texas, 2010, BS Communication Studies
- Texas Real Estate License
- Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program (TRLP)
- Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP)
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
- Young Professionals Network
- Panhellenic Association of San Antonio
- Habitat for Humanity